Dartmouth Stellar Evolution Database
Maintained by Aaron Dotter. Questions or Comments? Click here to send an email.
Featuring models from the following papers:
- Model Grid to download isochrones and stellar evolution tracks.
- Programs for portable Fortran 77 codes that increase the usefulness of the database.
- Web Tools for a web interface to the isochrone and LF programs.
- Reference for information about the DSEP and the models presented on this site.
- 14 May 2018 - Added Gaia DR2 isochrones in G, BP, and RP.
- 26 Mar 2013 - Made new 2012 isochrones available for download in the Model Grid section.
- 20 Jan 2011 - Added HST WFC3/UVIS and IR isochrones; updated isochrone and LF Web Tools.
- 08 Jul 2008 - Bug fixed in isochrone [Fe/H] interpolation for Y=0.33 or 0.4 (see Programs).
- 24 Jun 2008 - Added support for Spitzer IRAC isochrones to Isochrone/LF Web Tool.
- 24 Jun 2008 - Added a complete set of Spitzer IRAC isochrones.
- 27 Apr 2008 - Modified to Isochrone Web Tool to allow arbitrary, user-supplied ages.
- 26 Apr 2008 - Database paper accepted; added isochrones with ages from 0.25 to 1 Gyr.
- 25 Feb 2008 - Updated look for the site; new Web Tools section online.
- 02 Dec 2007 - Fixed broken links to full grids of HB/AGB tracks.
- 18 Oct 2007 - Fixed problem with synthetic 2MASS JHKs colors in some isochrones.
- 14 Oct 2007 - Added isochrones at [Fe/H]= +0.15, +0.3, and +0.5; extended age range.
- 29 Sep 2007 - Replaced isolf_split.f with a new version that handles ages < 1 Gyr.
- 28 Jun 2007 - Problems with stellar evolution tracks in the observational plane fixed.
- 26 Jun 2007 - Problem with [Fe/H]=-1, [α/Fe]=0 isochrones fixed.
- 25 Jun 2007 - Bugs fixed in SHB code shb.f.
- 06 Jun 2007 - ACS GGC Survey, Paper II on astro-ph. Database officially online.